Monday, April 7, 2014

An Introduction

I game a lot.

By a lot, I mean that I have usually run games multiple times a week for more than 30 years now, with only a few weeks off here and there for things like vacations and the birth of my children. In my time I've worked conventions, served several terms as a judge for the ENnie Awards, and like many of us - written a handful of never-quite-finished games.

I don't say that because I feel like it's some kind of accomplishment to obsess over a single hobby for more than 80% of my life, but by way of explaining where I'm coming from. I'm an old gamer who has been lucky enough to be introduced to some of the best that new games have to offer.

I started this blog as a place to air my thoughts, talk about what I'm doing right now, and share some of my experience and opinions on games and gaming in general. I expect it to be a place for reviews, actual play posts, and conversations about the hobby I love.

Thanks for taking the time to be a part of that conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment