Saturday, February 28, 2015

Shadowcraft: The Glamour War Kickstarter

So, I'm not one to try and sell anyone something, but right now the team that put together Jadepunk (which I obviously adore) have a kickstarter going on their newest project: Shdowcraft. I'm really looking forward to this game, so I've been encouraging everyone to at least give it a look. Kickstarter may not be your thing, I know it takes something special to make it mine, but at least go listen to their pitch. They've proven themselves with Jadepunk, both as capable designers and reliable producers, and I feel like this is a pretty safe bet.

Anywho, I'll let their work speak for itself. They do a better job of explaining it than I can, but it's Fate with nifty new mechanics, and that's pretty much an automatic win for me. Toss on top of that a cool, unique setting, and I'm in wholeheartedly.

Now I just need you to back it too, so this actually becomes a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment