Monday, February 23, 2015

Campaign Mapping

Here is the playtest document for the Campaign Mapping mini-game that I use in my games. It's not only for Fate, I use it for basically every game I run, but it was written with Fate in mind.

Basically it's a way to guide collaborative campaign building, inspired by the system used in Smallville. We've used it at least a score of times so far, and it's undergone some changes here and there, but for the most part it is very solid. It produces neat results, and because everyone builds the game as a team you get instant group buy-in.

It hasn't been edited or anything, so be aware. It's actually part of a larger project I've been working on, so sorry if the references aren't perfect. I just cut it out so I could share it.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment